While some things have changed, our commitment and mission has not. As a family-friendly club, we understand how important it is to feel safe bringing your little ones with you while you exercise. We are excited to safely welcome your children back, with enhanced protocols designed to ensure that your experience is successful, safe and better than ever.
As you plan your visit back to Playland and YAC here are measures taken consistent with CDC guidelines, cleaning practices and social distancing:
- Limited capacity and required reservations (subject to change based on phase restrictions).
- Daily wellness screenings, including temperature checks at check-in for staff and participants. Children or staff with a fever over 100.4 F or symptoms of illness will not be permitted to stay.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, including: full disinfection of the space overnight using EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants and regularly scheduled cleaning of high touched surfaces throughout the day.
- Practice social distancing during check-in/checkout and within Playland and YAC. Parents are not allowed to go past the front desk.
- Increased hygiene practices: more frequent hand washing.
- Staff and Parents are required to wear appropriate face covering.
- Increased hygiene practices: more frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing stations.
- Staff will do their best to design games and activities that minimize physical contact with other children.
- Removing toys that aren’t easy to clean.
- Play areas and toys will be spaced out.
- No personal items allowed: toys, blankets, pacifiers, food etc. (excluding infants)
- Children may bring water bottles + diaper bags with their name on it.
- Children 8 years and older are required to wear a mask. (State Mandate).
What parents are saying:
“When PAC emailed about reopening I had no doubt or fear of bringing my son back. The staff are like family and my son was so excited to see his teachers, play, be a kid again. I see all of the steps the staff take to make sure my son is safe. He runs in with a big smile and walks out with a bigger smile. Thank you so much to all the staff for all your work and love, keeping our kids safe and happy!” – Grace T.
“We appreciate everything the Pelican Preschool is doing. We’re so happy to have the kids back in their playing and learning environment, and back with their friends and teachers. The staff has been so incredibly great and we’re beyond happy with the measures that are in place. Thanks for everything that you and the rest of the staff do for us each and every day!” – Ashley B.
“Being able to bring the girls to Playland during this pandemic has helped me to get back to working out and bring some normalcy to our daily routine. The staff has been amazing during all of this & very helpful with any questions I’ve had & keeping me up to date on how the girls are doing. It’s very comforting knowing that PAC is following all procedures to keep everyone safe & healthy!” – Gretchen H.
“Like most parents I felt some hesitation at first with dropping my kids off in the middle of a pandemic, but PAC made the transition back so seamless and extremely safe. The staff have gone out of their way to ensure the children are safe, healthy, and most of all enjoying themselves. We thank our PAC family for caring so well for our children and prioritizing their safety always!” – Marie L.